Monday, March 22, 2010

My breakfast woes....

This is the hardest meal of the day for me. Snacks are easy lunch is not to bad and I am always ready for dinner. Breakfast has never been a thing I liked to eat. Even as a child. Maybe it's because breakfast options are so limited. You got eggs, pancakes, waffles and muffins donuts and most of those are so carb filled. I use to drink carnation instant breakfast and I am considering doing that. Problem is I will not give up my 2 percent milk midas well tell me not to drink it all. So if I add that to carnation I do not see that being a healthy choice. So today I made magic eggs...what are those their very simple no grease and no salt.

How to make magic eggs.

Crack two eggs in a microwave safe bowl. add a dap of milk stir if you wish ( this makes a fluffier egg) put on high for about a minute and then cut it up makes a scramble type egg if you want check for and runny egg still if so just add back in a for a few seconds into the microwave until they are cooked the way you like.


I like the yolk sometimes ill dip a piece of toast in it but I am on a diet so watching those carbs.

My mission today is to find a salt and sugar sub that I can stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment